BE OUR GUEST JAPAN
• Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO),
• Key Functional Areas Covered: Strategic Development and Quality-control,
• Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: Innovative pioneer in web-based luxury vacation rental industry with twenty years as a leader and $32 million in home sales in Hawaii.
• Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO),
• Key Functional Areas Covered: Financial, Budget, Fiscal and Benchmark Strategies,
• Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: Paul Hoff has lived in Asia since 1973. His professional career in Japan from 1975 covers a range of marketing, sales and research functions with HSBC Investment Bank & James Capel, Time Life Books, the London Stock Exchange subsidiary FTSE and British broker Grieveson Grant.
• Educational background: Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, Minnesota, USA.
Christopher Yohmei Blasdel
• Title: Chief Cultural Adviser, Translator and Editor,
• Key Functional Areas Covered: Authentication of all content put online, translation and verification of all legal documents, cultural customs and proper protocol adviser,
• Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: Twenty-five years as Artistic Director at the International House of Japan,
• Educational background: Graduate degree in Ethnomusicology from Tokyo University of Fine Arts and Music.
Phillip Benjamin Domrich
• Title: Head of Marketing, Social Media and Brand Strategy,
• Key Functional Areas Covered: Prioritizing steps in exposing content, directing branding and web design,
• Past positions, successes and/or unique qualities: Tommy Hilfiger Japan (Freelance Contract) - 2013 – present,
Adidas Originals Japan (full-time) - April – October 2015,
Frontage Inc. (Freelance Contract) - July – Sep 2013,
Art director / Shoreditch Studios - June 2007 – June 2010 London,
Freelance Creative director - Aug 2006 – present (global).
• Educational background: Diploma in practical Filmmaking, Art Direction & Visual Communication.